dimarts, 25 de febrer del 2020

SHOTS AND ANGLES


Resultado de imagen de high angles
This is a nice photo of a cute puppy.
This is taken from a high angle.
That shot make me feel happy because I like animals a lot and that dog is beautiful.

Resultado de imagen de low angles
This is a photo of Joker, he is a crazy Marvel caracter.
This is taken from a low angle with but lighning
That shot make me feel in love with that caracter.

Resultado de imagen de slanted angles
This is a photo of a sunset taken from slanted angle.
This make me feel very relaxed, it's beautiful.

Resultado de imagen de eye level shot
This is a eye level shot of an atractive girl.
This make me feel amazed because she's so pretty.

Resultado de imagen de aereal shot
This is a photo of a very colorful castel.
This is taken from a aerial view.
That shot make me feel happy because there are a lot of colors and this remembers me when I was little.

Resultado de imagen de close up shot
This is a photo of a caracter of The shining, it's a horror film.
This is taken from a close up shot.
That shot makes me feel uncomfortable because when I saw that film last year and it was very scary.

Resultado de imagen de long angle shot
This is a photo of a waterfall.
This is taken from a long angle.
That shot makes me feel calm because it's very green and relaxing.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada